Us

Us

Friday, August 7, 2009

Life.. oh life.

     This morning I woke up much earlier than I had hoped, considering Fridays are my sleep-in days. I woke up feeling frantic about the meaning of life. I am not sure what is going on inside of me but that has been a question on my heart and mind a lot recently. It has caused me to shut down a little bit and feel as though I don't have much to share with others. It's been a frustrating time, to be honest. 
     BUT, I spent quite a while in God's presence and Word this morning and came away feeling  encouraged. Life should be about relationship with God and others. Love for God and others.   My prayer is that God would remind me of that on a daily basis and that he would give me the grace I need to lead a simple and loving life.
     I have been blessed with much and I hope that I will not take advantage of all I have been given nor take it for granted. My friend Mindy directed me to the website www.ransomedheart.com a few weeks ago and I finally took the time to check it out this morning. There were 3 prayers in particular on the website that I read through and found encouraging ("For Life," "Daily Prayer," and "Bedtime Prayer.") I printed them out and have challenged myself to pray them daily.
     I am young and have much to learn. If anyone has words of wisdom I would love to hear them.

God bless and keep you all safe.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday :)

2 comments: