Us

Us

Monday, July 19, 2010

Interview AHHH!

So I am on here just to let all you who read my blog know that I have my interview for Assistant Store Manager (with Starbucks) on Wednesday.... THIS Wednesday. (I only applied yesterday so I am finding it hard to wrap my mind around the fact that I only have one more day to feel like I am prepared for this. yikes!) I don't know exactly what time on Wednesday because when I tried to call back I got an answering machine but sometime for sure!

So.. Just hoping for a little prayer. Thanks so much!

With love.

ps. My name is finally Michelle Oenema at work and everytime I see it on a till or schedule I get a goofy grin on my face that makes my colleagues make fun of me :) I will keep on grinning :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Will be praying about the interview... update us with the actual time! and yay for being Michelle Oenema :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so good you got an interview!! I'm sure you will do wonderfully! :) I will be prayin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be praying for you! Erin says "Good Luck!" Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete