Us

Us

Friday, August 10, 2012

Nothing Fancy...


Hello everybody!

It's been quite a while since I posted anything on here and have every intention of posting  new pictures of our house now that it is furnished and mostly set up. Today is not the day for that however... I just wanted to share a passage that is comforting me today and hope it will do the same for you...

Hebrews 4:16 

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us in our time of need.

Also, a few weeks ago I had the privilege of going to Kelowna to visit family and it was so nice. I got to have some bonding with my sisters, parents, in-laws and nieces and nephew! If I could figure out how to get my pictures from my phone or from my pictures on this contraption I would post some but alas it is not working for me right now. 

Hoping everyone is having a good summer day! 

With love.


4 comments:

  1. Our memory verse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something very comforting about that verse.. Thanks for sharing. Would love to get together with you sometime soon!

    P.S. I have a brand new blog, you should check it out:
    www.mysimplylovelylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete