Us

Us

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

33 Weeks with only 7 Weeks to go!


Hello All!

I hope you have had a wonderful Tuesday! For most of you out there tomorrow is probably the middle of your work week so that's an exciting thing!

Baby Tookie is feeling quite large in me this week. As I said in a previous post, the little feet under my ribs would probably become an annoyance at some point, and well.. today is probably the first day that I have really started to feel that annoyance haha. It seems these days at work and around the house I drop things a lot more (I am sure I don't but with it being more difficult to bend down, it sure does feel that way), and today she was just all up in there making it difficult even to sit with a slight slouch, let alone bend all the way down to pick something up. All that being said, it is exciting to know the end is soon near and she will be with us out in the fresh air!

Here we are (apologies for the worst picture ever!):


I also just wanted to share a passage that left me feeling very convicted this afternoon, as well as encouraged, and blessed. 

Ephesians 4:1-2

"Therefore I, a prisoner for serving the Lord, beg you to lead a life worthy of your calling, for you have been called by God. Always be humble and gentle. Be patient with each other, making allowance for each other’s faults because of your love."

Happy Tuesday and thanks again for joining us in our countdown!

With Love.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good .. I would say possibly more like 34 weeks .. but definitely looking good!

    ReplyDelete